Directions and Map
2013 ADMISSION TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT
The 2013, Big Nasty Hillclimb admission ticket/pricing has also been changed to a “Multi-Day” (good for all three days) and a “Sunday-Only” format. The pricing is as follows:
Camping passes are on sale on-line. Both camping passes and admission tickets will go on sale at a number of outlets (outlined below) starting in late July.
Prices at the gate ALL WEEKEND TICKET (Fri-Sun):
SUNDAY ONLY (Pro-Finals):
Click here to buy advance tickets online: https://bignasty.webconnex.com/tickets
Tickets are $2 less (excepting the kids) than above prices when purchased in advance at the following ticket outlets:
- Les Schwab Tire Centers at the following locations: Vale, Nyssa, Ontario, Emmett, Eagle, Kuna, Boise, Caldwell, Nampa, Meridian and Mt. Home, as well as Baker City, McCall, Buhl, Jerome and Twin Falls.
- Four Treasure Valley Ford Stores: Gentry Ford in Ontario, Wiebold Ford in Nampa, Kendall Ford in Meridian and Mountain Home Auto Ranch in Moutain Home.
- Cycle City of Mountain Home, 380 S 3rd W Mountain Home, ID (208) 587-3705
- Moto Tech - 7126 W Victory Rd, Boise, ID (208) 376-8376
- Edge Performance - 1625 N Oregon St, Ontario, OR (866) 865-5741
- Mickey Ray's BBQ - 395 W State St, Eagle, ID & 980 N. Milwaukie, Boise, ID (208) 939-7427
- Double Diamond Saloon, 127 Plymouth Ave, New Plymouth, ID (208) 278-9282
- EZ Mart, 313 Plymouth Ave, New Plymouth, ID (208) 278-3211
Our C-store partner is Maverik Country Stores, and their 27 Southern Idaho locations will be offering thousands of WILD RIDE free, scratch-off tickets, starting in late July. Every ticket is a winner and is redeemable at all seven Treasure Valley Ford Stores. Prizes include Big Nasty t-shirts, hats, decals, temporary tattoos, and a grand prize of 21 weekend passes.
Friday hillclimb competition consists of pro qualifying, two semi-pro classes and most of our stock trophy classes. Saturday features our 450 pro finals and the rest of our trophy and semi-pro classes and Sunday is when we'll bring out the 700 and Open Pro Finals, along with our King of the Hill Shootout. Mud drags and snowmobile grass drags will roll all day on Saturday and Sunday.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE, WHETHER THEY BUY A CAMPING PASS OR NOT, HAS TO BUY A WEEKEND ADMISSION TICKET, (WRISTBAND). A CAMPING PASS DOES NOT GET YOU INTO THE EVENT, RATHER, IT ALLOWS YOUR CAMPER, MOTORHOME OR TENT TO SPEND 1, 2 OR 3 NIGHTS IN THE CAMPGROUND.
NOTE: Tickets will receive a special punch when you buy them, indicating if they are kids, adult or senior/military. Please don't mess with the punched hole, or punch extra holes, as tickets with more than one punch will not be honored at the gate.
EVERYONE HAS TO BUY A WEEKEND ADMISSION TICKET, (WRISTBAND). A CAMPING PASS DOES NOT GET YOU INTO THE EVENT, RATHER, IT ALLOWS YOUR CAMPER, MOTORHOME, MOTORCYCLE OR TENT TO SPEND 1, 2 OR 3 NIGHTS IN THE CAMPGROUND.
Photo By John Banks